Customer Experience InternApply for Job
Start Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Tonsser is a fast-growing Tech Startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve and get discovered. The goal of the company is to democratise the world of football and add as much transparency to an otherwise closed off system.
In the Product internship you will become part of the biggest team in the company, with areas ranging from Product Management, Design, User Research, Customer Experience and Product Marketing. You will be connected with every single of those areas in some capacity during the internship and get the chance to work on several individual projects.
The internship will yield you with invaluable experience in terms of how a product is analysed, visualised and developed. This way we ensure that you get to be part of the entire process; from the work you do with our users through support, to the analysing and research of our users with the User Research team, and the conceptualisation of solutions with our product managers and designers. Additionally you’ll get to experience a fast-growing company from the inside.
Your week will have a schedule of tasks, which is a guideline for you to use, but is also subject to change depending on the seasonality. In all cases, our support will take priority during the season kick-offs. And during the season we’ll have performance achievements (Team of the Week, Player Rankings, Team of the Season) to verify and publish.
Weekly Schedule (09:00 - 17:00)
Monday: Support, User Research, Individual Project
Tuesday: Support, Team of the Week, Individual Project
Wednesday: Support, Rankings, Individual Project
Thursday: Support, Individual Project
Friday: Support, User Research, Individual Project, Friday Beers
Additionally All Entry-Level positions, including this internship, are by default unpaid.
Your colleagues say you are:
- Curious by nature
- A people person
- Reliable beyond compare
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Fluency in written and verbal English is critical for day to day communication
- Understands the culture of ONE of the following: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, German, Swiss, Austrian or Portuguese youth
- You are able to work approx. 40 hours a week
- Ability to speak at least ONE of the following languages, is a major plus: French, German, Portuguese
You're looking to gain:
- Career experience
- Personal development of both hard and soft skills
- LinkedIn recommendations, and workshops on how to improve your professional profile
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups
- Experience with top tier marketing and engagement tools (eg. Intercom)
- Client-facing experience on both B2B and B2C levels (players, coaches, and clubs)
Team of 15 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)